Baby & Child CPR and First Aid Class
Held in conjunction with Australian Children's Chiropractic Centre
- Wednesday 21st July 2021
- Wednesday 15th September 2021
- Wednesday 1st December 2021
Tickets $90pp + GST
What Topics Will Be Included?
Burns and more...
"COVID SAFETY: CPR Kids has worked to be COVID-Safe and will only hold classes in line with all relevant Federal & State requirements in place at the time. Click here for our COVIDSafe changes: https://www.cprkids.com.au/2020/08/20/what-we-are-doing-to-make-our-classes-covid-safe/"
Why should I do CPR Classes?
CPR Kids teaches you more than just First Aid. Our expert paediatric nurses and midwives empower you with the confidence to recognise and respond to your sick or injured child.
• All CPR Kids educators are specialised paediatric nurses or midwives and have current AHPRA registration.
• These classes follow the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines and other nationally-recognised medical bodies.
• All educators are parents or carers themselves and have experienced what they teach first-hand.
• CPR Kids offer post-class resources for learning retention and ongoing practice.
• We are recommended by leading obstetricians & paediatric specialists.
This is a private cpr class held here in our lounge space
All participants receive:
- Poster covering CPR flowchart and First Aid scenarios
- Fridge postcard of important phone numbers
- The CPR Kids First Aid e-guide by Sarah Hunstead RN MN. A must-have resource for all families, this e-guide covers all the topics learned in class plus other first aid situations that affect children and babies
- Access to our YouTube channel, CPR Kids TV, so participants can refresh their knowledge anytime
- A Certificate of Attendance.
Tickets are limited and won't last long - Secure your spot now!
Breastfeeding and Babies welcome.