Associate Position Available / Maternity Locum
Begin available asap for training and hand over, but no later than April 2022
We have two different types of roles available at Australian Children's Chiropractic Centre.
- Senior Chiropractor with post graduate training in care for children
- New & Recent Graduate Positions (learn more here) - applications now open for 2022
Work in one of the most creative and unique centres in Australia, the Australian Children’s Chiropractic Centre. Located in Newcastle NSW.
Adjust babies, children, teens, pregnant women and their family members in a centre built specifically for families to grow and thrive. This full-time position is available for immediate start.
Your Career Path
Our goal is to support you to be the most incredible chiropractor for children. Supporting you to adjust, manage, educate and grow your practice in a fun and dynamic way.
Your Induction & Training
During the first three months Dr Jacey welcome and support you in your transition your to our practice. Combining your extensive knowledge and teaching you the Well Kids examination and recording methods, you will feel an enhanced level of documentation and tracking of progress.
Our practice has an excellent reputation thanks to our detailed approach and excellence in results. We are often booked out weeks in advance for new families to join the practice.
Developing your career
As part of our commitment to your long term progression, we sit down to help you to identify your top priorities and goals in your career. As you have already committed time and energy in paediatric training our goal is to help you carve out a career that brings sparks to your eyes. It may include mentoring, leadership roles, creative endeavours or family/life balance.
We will continually revisit these goals just as we do with the children we care for, celebrate wins and set new goals as we move forward together. We aim for sustainability but also incredible growth both professionally and personally.
We will also help you further develop your education and practice building opportunities (you may not need it!).
You will really enjoy having a centre that can cater for all your practice needs. Our centre has been created to be able to educate families of the Hunter in a collaborative child friendly atmosphere.
- Full mentoring through systematic objective measurements for children of all ages
- Full clinical support/collaboration on all care provided
- Ongoing career mentoring
- Opportunity to design, develop and run educative workshops for the community with full admin/marketing support
- Highly motivated and committed team that will continue to help you drive your success.
The Practice highlights
ACCC has two closed rooms for long appointments, open plan adjusting areas, workshop room for hosting events and classes, a boardroom for meetings and small training events.
Engage yourself in our centre that holds workshops and events under a starry night sky, adjust children while siblings swing on the swings or play in our rock pillows. With plenty of parking, beautiful amenities including a shower for staff it provides the most comfortable place for your chiropractic career.
Qualities For Success
- Highly motivated and has a thirst for learning
- Willing to put in the work to design an incredible career
- Attention to detail
- Desire to transform lives through chiropractic care, education and innovative initiatives
- Desire to enjoy the ease of a systematic approach to complexity of working with children of all ages so you can concentrate on their success and you both having fun!
- A real passion for Chiropractic
If working with children is your passion and your future, and you just cannot see yourself doing anything else, then this opportunity is for you.
Would you like to chat with Dr jacey before you apply?
We understand that you may have more questions about this role or whether you are the right person for it. Thats why we are offering you the chance to have a casual (and confidential) quick chat over the phone with Dr Jacey, so you can get any questions answered before you apply.
Simply click on the button below to find a suitable time and book your call with Dr Jacey.
To apply for a role at Australian Children's Chiropractic Centre please send a short video (5min max) or cover letter about yourself an expression of interest for a position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in your
- Information about your paediatric training
- Why you would be the perfect addition to our team
- Your personal goals as a chiropractor who works specifically with children.
If you chose to do a video, please note it is reviewed on content, not on creativity. As simple video of you talking to the camera is all we are after.